…was created by Tegan Glen, a Cape Town based photographer who is passionate about femininity and confidence in women. She struggled for many years to find the perfect fitting swimsuit (like many) and took it on herself to design a swim piece that would both look sexy AND support women.
After months of research and careful consideration to a number of women’s swimwear concerns, the “Infinite” range was born.
- Multi way straps allow one to style their swimsuit for any occasion.
- Due to the adjustable straps the swimsuit supports A-DD cup sizes
- The high leg style avoids cutting over the hips and lengthens legs
- Double lining in the black & triple lining in the coral creates a comfortable, supportive swimsuit & avoids any possibility of sheerness.
We considered the most eco-friendly options when designing our brand.
- Fabric is made from Repreve fabric which is created from recycled plastic
- All tags are made from recycled paper
- Ribbon is used to attach tags rather than plastic
- Scrunchies are made from fabric off cuts to avoid unnecessary waste during production
- Online orders are couriered in mailer bags made from cornstarch. Customers can put the bags in their compost heap immediately.